offtravels is a bank of images taken by photographer Juan Carlos Rubio Aragonés in his travels.
For reproduction permits and/or purchase of reproduction rights mail email@example.com, indicating reference of picture/s.
All pictures contain additional hidden watermark coding to trace unlawful reproductions.
Contact Mr. Juan Carlos Rubio at firstname.lastname@example.org for reproduction rights and license permits.
Some Additional comments on Copyright:
* Photographs are copyrighted the moment they are taken, and no copyright notice is required.
* Postings to the Internet are not granted to the public domain, and such postings don't grant any permission to do further copying.
* The "fair use" exemption to U.S. copyright law was created to allow things such as commentary, parody, news reporting, research and education about copyrighted works without the permission of the author, anything outside of those areas is considered a violation.
* Copyright is not lost because you don't defend it; that's a concept from trademark law.
* Work derived from a copyrighted work is a copyright violation. A derivative is defined as any form of changing an original copyright piece, i.e. lighten/darken, crop, rotate, filter, combine with other images, etc. Still a violation.
* Copyright law is mostly civil law where the special rights of criminal defendants you hear so much about don't apply. However, recently in the USA commercial copyright violation involving more than 10 copies and value over $2500 was considered a felony. European laws have moved in this direction as well.
All text, images, photographs and art work on this site are protected by international copyright laws, and are the property of juan carlos rubio/offtravels. No content may be reproduced, copied, stored, manipulated or used whole or in part of a derivative work, without prior written permission. All rights reserved.